03 August 2010

Haitus: Over

I apologize for being MIA for a bit there. I've been working on my second master's thesis, enjoyed floating the river that runs through my city, working 10 hour days, and reading.

I've been doing a LOT of reading.

I've also been soliciting donations for the annual Masquerade fundrasier for the amazing LGBT youth center in my (small) city, Odyseey Youth Center. It's been awesome to see the support of the local community and I'd forgotten how much I enjoy soliciting donations for auctions. It's one of the things I'm best at - connecting people who care about an issue with ways that they can help.

I have some posts in the queue, one about ABC Family's Huge, one about academia's points of disconnection with student affairs, and one about collaboration.

They're coming. Thanks for sticking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment